[AsiaBSDCon Announce] AsiaBSDCon 2023 call for papers

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Sat Dec 24 03:46:09 JST 2022

Hello,

First of all, the organizing team sincerely apologizes for the
cancellation of the 2020's conference just before it happened and for
any inconvenience caused.  As announced on the official website,
AsiaBSDCon 2023 is now accepting papers and tutorial proposals.  The
conference will be held in Tokyo from 30 March to 2 April 2023, at the
same venue as before.  It will be an in-person event.  While it will
also offer live streaming and virtual attendance options, the
organizing team wants to revive this as a face-to-face meeting place.
Your attendance matters a lot for this goal.

The submission deadline has been extended to 28 December.  This
deadline's timezone is "the end of the day hasn't been reached yet if
the day is valid somewhere on earth."  If you need more time for some
reason, please reach out secretary at asiabsdcon.org.

And the organizing team is also accepting sponsorship.  While three
years were good for us to reconsider how to improve the conference, it
was too long to keep our long-term sponsors connected.  We would
appreciate you sending us an offer or advice about sponsorship.

You can find more details about AsiaBSDCon and the past conferences at
https://www.asiabsdcon.org.  I am looking forward to seeing you in
Tokyo again.

-- Hiroki