[AsiaBSDCon Announce] AsiaBSDCon 2009 in March 12-15, 2009

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Mon Dec 15 04:24:10 JST 2008

Hello,

 This email is sent to announce at lists.asiabsdcon.org subscribers and
 AsiaBSDCon 2008 attendees.

 As announced on several BSD-related mailinglists, AsiaBSDCon 2009
 will be held in 12-15 March, 2009.  The venue is the same as the
 ABC2008; central Tokyo, Japan.

 The organizing committee is preparing the conference now, and waiting
 for your submission of paper, tutorial, and other proposals.  Please
 note that the deadline has been extended to 20 December, 2008.  We
 are planning to start on-line registration in the end of January,
 2009.  Please see the official web page for the details:

  http://2009.asiabsdcon.org/

 Also, we are looking for partner who can join us as a sponsor of
 AsiaBSDCon 2009.  If you are interested, please contact us.

 We are looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo again.  Thank you!