[AsiaBSDCon Announce] on-line registration page for AsiaBSDCon 2008 available!

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Wed Mar 12 23:54:46 JST 2008

Hello,

 The on-line registration page is available.  We are sorry for the
 delay and thank you for your patience.  Please visit
 http://2008.asiabsdcon.org and register yourself as soon as possible!

 Also, we received several queries about hotel accommodation because
 the number of vacant rooms in the neighborhood of the venue on and
 around March 31 are limited.  First, please try to book a room via
 online registration page since these rooms are reserved for the
 attendees.  And if you want to stay before/after the conference
 period and have difficulty to book a room, please contact
 secretary at asiabsdcon.org and let us know your check-in and check-out
 dates.  We will try to arrange.  Thank you.

--
Hiroki Sato,
General Chair of AsiaBSDCon 2008