[AsiaBSDCon Announce] Photos, papers and presentations of AsiaBSDCon 2009 available online now

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Sun May 17 03:21:06 JST 2009

Hello all,

Two months have passed since AsiaBSDCon 2009 in March.  Thank you for
your attending the conference and I am working on preparation of the
next one.  Although the details are not fixed yet, March 11-14, 2010
(in Tokyo) is the most probable schedule.  I hope we can meet again in
Tokyo in the next year.

AsiaBSDCon 2009 papers and presentations are now available at the
official web site.  Visit the following URL and enjoy:

	http://2009.asiabsdcon.org/live/

The printed proceedings accidently contains some defective pages
(missing some pages and images).  Please download the PDF versions.
Also note that a presentation video of P2A is not available because of
a hardware failure at that moment.  I am sorry for them, and will be
more careful in the future.

This email is sent to you because you attended the past conferences or
subscribed the announce mailing list.  If you do not want to receive
further announcements, you can unsubscribe by using the web interface.
To unsubscribe or change your email address, please visit: