[AsiaBSDCon Announce] Thank you

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Tue Mar 18 12:16:27 JST 2014

Hi all,

 I would like to express thanks to everyone who attended AsiaBSDCon
 2014.  I guess most of you got home or still homeward-bound.  I wish
 you enjoyed the conference days and had a safe trip home.

 We had over 140 attendees (139 registered attendees + a few people at
 tables of our sponsors) this year from users, vendors, and developers
 communities.  Videos and papers will be published soon on the
 official website.

 The next AsiaBSDCon is planned, probably in the next March.
 I am looking forward to seeing you again.  And please spread
 the word to your friends and colleagues who may be interested
 in this conference :)

-- Hiroki