[AsiaBSDCon Announce] AsiaBSDCon 2019

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Wed Mar 20 17:22:54 JST 2019

Dear AsiaBSDCon attendees,

 AsiaBSDCon 2019 will start tomorrow, March 21st in Tokyo.  While
 online registration page has closed, you can visit the registration
 desk for on-site registration any time during the conference days.
 For the first two days we will have 6 tutorial sessions and 2
 meetings, and for the last two days we will have sessions for 21
 papers.  Do not forget the keynote speech in Sunday afternoon.

 Even if you will not be there, live streaming will be available for
 paper sessions.  The details will be added onto the official website.

 And, as usual, we will have work-in-progress session on Sunday, just
 before the closing.  This session welcomes your presentation about
 what you want to share with the AsiaBSDCon attendees.  If you have a
 topic, please email your name, topic, and slides in PDF to the
 following address by *noon on Sunday*:

  wip at asiabsdcon.org

 Your time slot will be allocated depending on the number of
 submissions.  It should be 5-10min including Q&A.

 I am looking forward to seeing you in Tokyo this week!

-- Hiroki (AsiaBSDCon General Chair hat on)