[AsiaBSDCon Announce] ABC2023 has been concluded!

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Sun Apr 2 18:14:48 JST 2023

Hi all,

 This year's AsiaBSDCon ended with another great success.  Thank you
 for your contribution as an attendee, speaker, and/or volunteer.
 Also big thank you to our sponsors: Arm, Microsoft Azure, S2factory,
 Tarsnap, and LPI.

 One announcement: a Lenovo 65W AC-USB-C adapter was left in Room A.
 If it is yours, please contact me.  Or if you show up at the venue, I
 can hand it to you.  I will stay in the venue until 7pm.  Thank you.

-- Hiroki